Our Assistance Coordinators operate out of two geographically separated state-of-the-art call centers, strategically located to best suit the needs of our clients. Each one is capable of handling 100% of the volume in case of an emergency or natural disaster.
Important features of our 24-hour Response Centers include:
- Service provided in 3 languages – English, Spanish, and French
- Top-of-the-line telephony, white noise reduction system, and emergency back up systems
- RADIIS NT™ – Road America’s third generation latitude/longitude based dispatch system.
- GPS/Telematics-enabled equipment
- Lucent definity switch
- Total Recall telephone recording system
- Automated Dispatch Confirm and Quality Control Survey Systems
- Multiple Telecommunication Routes
- Dedicated generators in case of prolonged power outages
- Fire prevention and suppression system
- Disaster Recovery Plan to allow business continuity in the event of a disaster
In addition, Road America’s strategic partnership with our MAPFRE Asistencia affiliate in Canada, Road Canada™, provides for a Response Center in Cambridge, Ontario. This center handles all roadside assistance dispatches for services in Canada.
Player not displaying correctly? Click here to play the video on Youtube (opens in new window).