Road Assist Offers Valuable Benefits to MembersPrint
Calls to service repair facilities often result in frustration and confusion. The Repair Assist program provides members with access to ASE Certified Automotive Technicians who offer their unbiased expertise to help a member confidently remedy a mechanical failure and get back on the road as quickly as possible
- Road America’s repair specialists will speak with the service repair facility representative to help the member determine the following more effectively:
- Is the estimated cost for the repairs to be performed represent a fair price to the member?
- Is the vehicle being properly diagnosed for repairs necessary?
- Is the vehicle at the right type of facility for these required repairs?
Members simply call Road America to access an ASE, RVIA certified mechanic to assist in answering their basic auto, motorcycle or RV related basic repair questions.
- Locator – Direct a customer to a qualified repair facility
- Estimator – Validation of diagnosis & recommended repairs
- Second Opinion – Ensures charges are at fair market price
- Mechanical Diagnosis – Identify potential issues afflicting the automobile
- Technical Assistance – Identify solutions to questions and potential issues