24-Hour Response Centers
Our operations are based from two state-of-the-art call centers strategically located to accommodate the needs of our business and our clients.
24-Hour Response Center, and Company Headquarters – Miami, Florida
24-Hour Response Center – Columbus, Georgia
Both Response Centers are fully equipped with top-of-the-line telephony, white noise reduction system, and emergency back up systems.
Important features of our 24-hour Response Centers include:
- Service provided in 3 languages – English, Spanish, and French
- Top-of-the-line telephony, white noise reduction system, and emergency back up systems
- RADIIS NT – Road America’s third generation latitude/longitude based dispatch system.
- GPS/Telematics-enabled equipment
- Lucent definity switch
- Total Recall telephone recording system
- Automated Dispatch Confirm and Quality Control Survey Systems
- Multiple Telecommunication Routes
- Dedicated generators in case of prolonged power outages
- Fire prevention and suppression system
- Disaster Recovery Plan to allow business continuity in the event of a disaster
In addition, Road America’s strategic partnership with our MAPFRE Asistencia affiliate in Canada, Road Canada, provides for a Response Center in Cambridge, Ontario. This center handles all roadside assistance dispatches for services in Canada.