Emergency Roadside Assistance is the flagship of our business services. Our staff of courteous and professional Assistance Coordinators is trained to meet our customers' roadside emergency needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. Our emergency roadside assistance services are:
- 24-hour dispatch of emergency towing assistance:
Tow service to the nearest qualified service facility, or to the issuing dealership, or other destination designated by client design.
- 24-hour dispatch of emergency delivery of supplies:
Emergency supply of gasoline, oil, fluid and water.
- 24-hour dispatch of flat tire assistance:
Assistance to inflate, repair or replace the flat tire with the vehicle’s spare
- 24-hour emergency battery assistance:
Assistance to jump-start the vehicle
- 24-hour emergency lock-out assistance:
Assistance of a locksmith to allow entry into the vehicle. Duplicate keys can be made at the customers' request and expense
- 24-hour emergency dispatch assistance for collision towing:
Tow service to the nearest qualified repair facility, or to the issuing dealership, or other destination designated by client design.
All Road America programs can be customized to fit the individual needs of every
client. Customization includes but is not limited to the following:
- Coverage can be designed to be vehicle specific or to cover all vehicles
- Client can customize roadside benefit to include tie-back to the issuing dealer or any other location
- Program is designed as a stand-alone profit center or as an enhancement or promotional item
- Field Issued Enrollment (membership card fulfillment available)
- Terms for stand-alone memberships range from 1-7 years
- Renewable Membership and Commission
- “Sign and Drive” roadside assistance with customized benefit levels.