The Turnkey Solution provided by Road America consistently saves you money, reduces your daily hassles AND results in greater customer satisfaction.
Call us at (800) 262-7262 for more information on Road America’s Secondary Towing and Secondary Towing for Salvage Vehicles program, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS SECONDARY TOWING? The Turnkey Solution provided by Road America consistently saves you money, reduces your daily hassles AND results in greater customer satisfaction.
The process begins when a vehicle is in an accident and is towed to a temporary holding facility. A non-drivable vehicle sitting at a holding facility generates significant storage fees, so it may not be in the salvage company’s interest to act quickly – which is where we step in! A Secondary Tow is the transport service from the temporary holding facility to the repair shop designated by the insurance client. We have developed a niche service specifically designed to reduce administrative and transportation costs as well as cycle time for the insurance claims department.
THE ROAD AMERICA PROGRAM
Our Secondary Towing service is designed as a partnership with the insurance client in which we will secure the release of the vehicle and arrange for its pick-up and transport to the location designated by the client. We will work with your current DRP locations to ensure that the vehicle is delivered safely and promptly. This process is administered by a dedicated Secondary Towing team in one of our Response Centers and is executed by our professional, licensed, insured and contracted Service Provider Network at our negotiated rate. Speed and accuracy are money in your pocket.
BENEFITS FOR THE INSURANCE SECTOR
- SAVINGS: minimized storage fees, payout fees, transport cost, rental reimbursement, administrative expenses – PLUS quick payment and release of the vehicle
- DEDICATION: a single-purpose team to secure the release of the vehicle while working with the insured
- GUARANTEE: delivery of the vehicle within a four hour window after it has been released
- SPEED: reduced cycle time, which means the insured has their vehicle back faster – increasing customer satisfaction
- COST CONTROL: due to the consistent use of Road America’s network of contracted towing specialists
- RELIABILITY: towing provided by a contracted, performance-rated and insured network of trained professionals nationwide
- ACCURACY: seamless service and administration with accurate, timely reporting
- TRANSPARENCY: e-mails and real-time system updates allow the insurance client to monitor the process from start to finish
- RED FLAGS: our Assistance Coordinators watch to be sure your local charges are within a reasonable and customary range for the area
Player not displaying correctly? Click here to play the video on Youtube (opens in new window).