We say “Drive On” because there’s never any time to lose. We get your customers back behind the wheel as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Emergency Roadside Assistance
This has been the core of our business, and we do it better than anyone. Our staff of courteous and professional Assistance Coordinators is trained to meet our customers’ roadside emergency needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year. Our emergency roadside assistance services include:
- 24-hour dispatch of emergency towing assistance:
Tow service to the nearest qualified service facility, or to the issuing dealership, or other destination designated by the client.
- 24-hour dispatch of emergency supplies:
Emergency supply of gasoline, oil, fluid and water.
- 24-hour dispatch of flat tire assistance:
Assistance to inflate, repair or replace the flat tire with the vehicle’s spare tire
- 24-hour emergency battery assistance:
Assistance to jump-start the vehicle
- 24-hour emergency lock-out assistance:
Assistance of a locksmith to allow entry into the vehicle. Duplicate keys can be made at the customers’ request and expense
- 24-hour emergency dispatch for collision towing:
Tow service to the nearest qualified repair facility, or to the issuing dealership, or other destination designated by the client.
Every Road America program can be customized to fit the specialized needs of every client.
- Client can customize roadside benefit to include tie-back to the issuing dealer or any other location
- Program is designed as a stand-alone profit center or as an enhancement or promotional item
- Field Issued Enrollment (membership card fulfillment available)
- Terms for stand-alone memberships range from 1-7 years
- Renewable Membership and Commission
- “Sign and Drive” roadside assistance with customized benefit levels